My client are a medical business looking for a Lean Six Sigma professional / Service & Efficiency Improvement Lead to support a medical organisation who are in the process of setting up a new Health Insurance business.
This will work across the entire business to review all process and procedures and working with the exec board to look at the future of the business and what it will look like.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Extensive expertise in the scoping and delivery of efficiency initiatives
- Lean black belt with wide experience
- Preferably extensive experience of financial services and regulated environments
- Preferably experience/ expertise in insurance operations, including the delivery of projects/ change, and insurance processes, systems, and controls
- Extensive project management experience
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to work flexibly and prioritise own workloads
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to use a range of PC packages and software with extensive knowledge of spreadsheets and project management tools
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and colleagues and provide reliable and accurate project status information
- A team worker with a collaborative approach
- Positive and customer experience-oriented outlook
- Strong commercial awareness
This is a exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the business.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.