A well known bank is looking for a Process Optimisation Manager to join their team in London to work for Operations & Service Management
- This would suit a senior BA who has done some PM work - the individual needs to have gravitas to lead work-shops with difficult stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of process re-engineering using LEAN / SIX-SIGMA across a complex Operational function within Financial Services
- Must have in-depth banking product knowledge (Trade / Loans / Disbursements/ Equity/ Bonds)
- Ability to influence and drive a significant culture change across the function at all levels
- Any experience with Robotics Process Automation massive plus
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.