I am out to market for a Procurement Manager to join a leading Asset Management firm, headquartered in London for a six month contract with the likelihood of extension. You will be running a team and must be experienced delivering complex arrangements on a global scale.
Please see below some of the key responsibilities of the role;
- IT Supply, Stakeholder Management At a senior level
- Category Management
- Managing Risk across multiple areas of the business
- Mapping and prioritising requirements
- Maximising efficiencies within the procurement function
- Playing an key role on influencing outcomes with senior stakeholders
- Negotiating supplier contracts
- Presenting regular reports on benefits and savings
I am looking for a heavy hitter with a proven track record of running a strategic procurement function. You must be comfortable working within a complex and sometimes challenging environment and have the ability to get senior stakeholders on board with your plans.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.