A global research and analytics organization requires a Product & Research Program Manager
On an initial 6 month contract.
Product & Research Program Manager Role Details
- This role will sit within the Technology division, a division which aims to inspire the global technology community to run a better digital world through a variety of mediums.
- The client is growing through acquisition and this role will involve Program Managing the integration of 2 separate companies research capability and their products which are supported by the research teams.
- The broader program team is 30-40 staff and this role will have responsibility for the broader technical delivery in ensuring milestones are reached on time and on budget.
Product & Research Program Manager Required Skills & Experience
- The Product & Research Program Manager will require experience of data and digital delivery project delivery.
- Merges & Acquisitions and Integration delivery experience within a Program level role will be an essential requirement.
- A background from large corporates (FTSE 100 / FTSE 250) will be essential for this role as strong stakeholder management skills will be required as the key challenge associated with this role will be to balance the delivery of serving products with current customers, whilst integrating the products off the 2 separate companies which are being integrated.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
This is an exciting urgent opportunity. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.