I am currently recruiting an FICC compliance advisory candidate for a well-respected bank based in London. Reporting directly into the advisory compliance director this is an excellent opportunity to further your career in a dynamic and very collegiate environment.
- Provide clear and consistent technical advice and guidance to the business
- Keep on top of front office related regulatory change with regular updates to the business and formation of new policy.
- Review financial promotions and all marketing literature.
- Compliance related controls management
- Act as SME for new regulatory change implementation (MAR, MiFID II)
- Face off to and work in conjunction with the front office and senior management.
- To assist in the development and upskill of junior team members.
- UK regulatory experience, ideally some commodities exposure.
- Strong FCA Handbook knowledge
- Good knowledge around exchange rules and flow volatility.
- Self-starter attitude with good analytical skills
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
- Strong communication skills and able to present to senior management.