A robotics company is looking for an experienced and passionate senior product designer to join their team of amazing technologists based here in their Singapore offices. You will get the chance to work with a diverse and dynamic team to design a business-critical product.
Responsibilities of Senior Product Designer:
- Create flows, wireframes, low/high-fi prototypes, and mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather business and feature requirements; analyze usability findings, market research, and proven UX principles to justify and prioritize these requirements
- Take part in usability testing, and evaluate results for constant improvements on existing and new products to ensure an intuitive user experience
- Define design direction and refine processes to and advocate human-centered design across the organization and ensure consistency across all products
- Ensure that you are up-to-date with the latest UI trends and patterns.
- 3 to 5 years of UI and UX Design experience, especially in designing large-scale business-oriented SaaS platform
- A degree or graduate diploma in design or computer science
- A strong portfolio that showcases user-facing web and mobile applications and big data dashboards
- Experience in working in cross-divisional teams - user researchers, developers, product managers in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a problem-solving mindset