Global Life insurer are seeking a governance specialist to provide technical product knowledge into the management and the ongoing performance of their life insurance products. This role will monitor product performance to identify shortcomings and opportunities for innovation and improvement; supports the ongoing supervision of our suite of products across the business lines.
Key responsibilities include -
- Produce analyses to monitor and improve existing products, including regular lifecycle reviews
- Provide commentary on product analyses to support areas of focus/change
- Design, manage and deliver ongoing improvements and tactical initiatives for products
- Ownership and management of core product literature and terms and conditions
- Review and sign off on customer communications and other relevant product information post-sale
- Point of referral for queries relating to product detail and product governance
- Production and presentation of metrics to Product Governance Committee and Conduct Committee
- Assist the R&D leads in ensuring good governance of new product developments.
- Ensure products are communicated accurately, provide value for money and meet customer needs.
- Ensure products meet legal, regulatory and industry requirements and exceed industry best-practice.
- Strong understanding of technical workings of protection (life insurance) products
- Strong understanding of UK insurance legislation and regulation, including TCF and data protection
- Broad understanding of UK insurance market, and protection market in particular
- Numerate with good analytical ability and data analysis skills in Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including report writing and presentations
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Previous experience of reviewing / analysis of customer literature (including terms and conditions)
- Previous experience of working at a life insurer
- Ability to perform data extraction and analysis in R, SQL or Python
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.