Product Manager - Software Development Healthcare - Permanent
Salary c £75,000+ benefits & bonus
The role of the Product Manager is part of the Operational Product Management pillar within the business. This role is responsible for driving the success of strategically important products within our core markets. This will include the successful introduction of these products into our tactical geographies whilst ensuring their continued growth within UK Healthcare.
The successful candidate will relish the opportunity to create meaningful and valuable change for our customers and deliver positive ROI to the business.
Key Product Manager responsibility:
- The end-to-end management of the Product Lifecycle, maximising the business impact of products at each applicable lifecycle stage.
- Establishing and executing to the short and long-term product roadmap, aligning with overall business goals.
- Creating compelling product strategies to drive customer adoption, revenue and margin.
- Communicating the data and reporting product strategy effectively to all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively responsible for the commercial success of the data and reporting products, ensuring Product P&L performance is in line with business expectations and market opportunity based on measured, well-understood market needs and customer problems
- Driving pricing models and profitability management throughout the product lifecycle
- Establish and execute to a defined set of benefits to be realised
- Proactively manage to all departmental and company KPIs, ensuring product performance is optimised
- Represent the voice of the customer internally, advocating for customer needs and opportunity
Key Product Manager skills & experiences:
- Your understanding of data concepts, including identification of opportunities and risks in data and reporting solutions.
- Technically astute and able to communicate effectively with technical peers and customers alike
- Familiarity with 3rd party reporting solutions, such as Snowflake, Yellowfin and Sisense
- That you are a strategic thinker with commercial acumen
- That you are a creative innovator who is customer focused
- You are highly numerate able to interpret large amounts of data to make data driven market decisions
- Natural leader able to lead and influence cross functional teams
If you feel suitable for the role please apply accordingly
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.