My Client is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager on an initial 6 month contract basis.
As a Senior Product Manager you will be working alongside the existing Senior Product Manager. This role will share the responsibility for the development and launch of new asset classes, fund types and functionality of existing products, as required by the AMX business. This involves close coordination with the Business Development team, as well as the other functional areas of AMX (Operations, Legal, and Compliance) in order to establish priorities of new products, and the design and implementation of these.
The role will include:
- Coordination of the design of new funds, functionality and market entry requirements
- Working with Business Development and AMX senior management to help set the strategy for asset classes, fund and investor domicile and product functionality.
- Ensuring new funds are structurally, operationally and commercially viable, and part of the wider AMX strategic vision
- Coordination across all areas of AMX, including Operations, Legal & Compliance, Markets, Risk and Onboarding/Transitions to ensure fund or any new functionality is safely implemented in a time frame as required by the business.
- Ensuring effective communication flow between all relevant stakeholders in the AMX (and wider WTW business) around the product development process and specific issues.
- Aligning the AMX business in terms of resources required (internal, as well as external advisors) and priority of implementation
- Development of existing fund platforms, functionality and geographies
- Assist in the strategic development of the business through recommending enhancements to existing funds with a view to enhancing the profitability and competitiveness of the business.
- Assist with enabling distribution of the existing fund range in agreed markets, ensuring licences and registrations are in place in key markets
- Assist AMX Operations in order to design and implement new functionality / investor requirements where applicable.
- Significant asset management experience and financial product development experience required. Alternatives experience will be a differentiator but is not required.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of pooled funds required.
- Regulatory experience and a good understanding of the current financial regulatory issues across the principal jurisdictions (specifically a detailed understanding of AIFMD and UCITS regulation)
- Experience in liaising with advisory firms and fund service providers
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise multiple tasks, as well as other teams to successfully meet deadlines.
- Experience in working in a fast growing entrepreneurial environment
- To be proactive and demonstrate tenacity in driving the team towards it goals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Please get in touch for further information and a confidential discussion.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.