A top tier bank is looking for a Liquidity and Cash Management Product Manager to join their team in London.
- Active engagement of site Product managers to understand site specific requirements, client groups and ensure alignment of client transition strategy with that of overall liquidity and cash management transition strategy.
- Work with Global Project manager to derisk sale of new IBOR linked accounts and actively manage down the current IBOR exposures.
- Prepare requirements for submission to IT and responsible to work with IT leads to ensure that business requirements on IBOR transition are fulfilled e.g. new rate code creation, client communications, successful client migration and demise of old IBOR rate codes.
- Ensure full technical analysis from IT across all impact systems with Clear choice being put forth to Business
- Work with IT and ensure testing activities(UAT, SIT, PVT) in all applicable systems are complete e.g. test scripts, test schedule, timelines, execution, testing results are logged centrally for tracking/ audit trails..
- Ensure MI for client data list is validated, sales engaged locally prior and achieve smooth delivery of client notifications.
- Strong Liquidity & Cash Management knowledge and experience
- Regulatory knowledge and experience such as IBOR
- Product owner/management background
- Banking background
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.