This role is responsible for the product development of our client’s access and connectivity solutions for their Rates Businesses.
This role will report into the Head of Data, Connectivity and Services.
- Responsible for the product development of services to enable faster and efficient connectivity solutions for our clients Rates Businesses
- Responsible for strategic product development of our clients suite of connectivity and access solutions which includes but not limited to Portal and Reporting
- Establishing and managing user working group (buyside, sellside and clearing brokers) for these solutions
- Working with internal stakeholder to ensure consistent development and application of such services across various business lines
- Working with external users to identify opportunity for simplification of user’s business process, access and service take up options
- Working with emerging technology such as distributed ledger technology (DLT), data lakes, cloud and software as service (SaS) to determine opportunity to deliver services more efficiently to customers
- External facing role interfacing members, clients, trading venues, vendors and regulators.
- Navigated internal senior stakeholders on business case, governances, legal and compliances to ensure all steps required to launch a new product and services is completed prior to launch.
- Ensure safe and seamless transition into operations and continuous review of performance of data and analytics services launched
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Extensive knowledge of workflow and trade processing of OTC rates products. This includes full lifecycle from execution, affirmation, clearing (for Cleared products), middle office, risk management, settlements and collateral management.
- Ideally have worked as business architecture & analysis function within financial services firms on multiple business process re-engineering projects
- Proven full lifecycle management of the launch of a product or service from concept through to service in production
- Good understanding of IT design and architecture would also be handy
- Good understanding of emerging technology such as distributed ledger technology (DLT), data lakes, cloud and software as service (SaS)
- Must have excellent communication skills as role will be external facing and requires influencing of senior stakeholders across banks and buyside customers.
- Education: At least recognised University Degree
- IT skills: Proficient MS Office suite (eg Excel, Powerpoint, word), workflow tools, Visio etc and any VBA or technical skills are nice to have
- Soft skills:
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to mentor and coach staff as required
- Strong collaboration and partnership skills