A Product Manager and a Product Analyst is required on a contract basis to work for a Global Bank based in London.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in working as a Product Manager/Analyst in an banking environment and come from a background as a Product Analyst. Any experience of working with agile programmes will be highly advantageous. As this role will be working in the banking area, previous experience and banking knowledge is advantageous.
The client can pay up to £600 a day Via Umbrella, dependent on experience. This is a great opportunity to join a leading client and further enhance existing skills.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Experience in customer data, CRM and Martech domain and products
- Strong experience of Agile and the role of a Product Manager (ideally has undertaken several product management roles in the past)
- Can take the lead on; reviewing personas, customer insights, assessing customer data and pain points, identifying business opportunities, reviewing and defining KPI's, developing high-level backlogs/ roadmaps, defining operational and technical capabilities required to support the future experience etc
Product Analyst (midweight)
- Experienced with customer data analytics
- Can undertake supporting Product Analyst role in team; reviewing data, undertaking research, developing personas and user journeys, undertaking product and vendor analysis, developing options analysis
- Well versed in Agile and has undertaken BA or Product Analyst roles on other assignments
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.