Our client is looking for a Product Owner to join their Digital Transformation Team on a permanent basis. The Digital Transformation Team reports into the Chief Digital Transformation Officer, responsible for the delivery of key services to the business ranging from technical to business process. The team provides the architecture and the delivery skills and resources required to support business outcomes.
As a member of the Agile team, representing the voice of the customer and the organisation through the delivery of business value. They are the teams product authority, setting priorities and making product related decisions. They have responsibility for managing stakeholder relationships.
The Product Owner must ensure there is an aligned understanding of how the team can provide the highest value to the customer through the lens of the portfolio. Collaborates with other teams, technologies and architects across portfolios to develop a deep understanding of the technologies and systems they support.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Stakeholder management: experience of managing relationships with business stakeholders; a proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams, ensuring close collaboration with development teams, is especially important
- Digital expertise: a proven track record of successfully delivery digital initiatives which improve business performance
- 5+ years of experience in product management or equivalent skills
- Proven track record in working with business teams to identify business priorities and develop, test & deliver digital solutions which have a measurable impact on business performance
- Deep technical knowledge and experience of working with digital solutions in the insurance market
- Considerable relevant industry or functional experience in insurance
- Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Demonstrable experience of delivering complex initiatives
- Agile practitioner capabilities and experience working with or in Agile teams
- Ability to influence the direction and thinking of senior stakeholders
- Good collaboration skills, co-ordination, organisation and planning skills
- Ability to capture complex requirements in a prioritised backlog
- Ability to understand strategic needs whilst focusing on the customer
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.