My client is looking for a great Agile Motor PO/BA to join their growing team:
They are a market leading, top rated home insurance provider, with a vision to be the best in class motor insurance provider.
They're one of the most successful InsurTechs, built in the cloud, driven by excellence and data, with a no blame culture. They pride themselves on their approachable team, with many years of expertise and knowledge in a wide range of domains. A strong sense of teamwork, but also autonomy, and room to grow, learn and teach others.
Key parts of this role:
- You will be the exclusive motor insurance 'product owner' and 'go to' person to lead the product (including add-ons), process and service propositions throughout the end to end customer journey
- Expert in the motor insurance world, with the ability to work closely with underwriters, claims teams, pricing teams and 3rd party data enrichment providers to define and phase in new requirements
- Deep understanding of how the motor price comparison markets work and how to continually improve the performance of the product in this channel throughout the customer lifecycle
- Perform analysis of key business problems, or potential growth, and develop business solutions & delivery plans to solve them
- Work closely with the wider business key stakeholders. Breakdown and order, by impact value, the ideas the stakeholders need. Clearly express their needs as user stories
- Work in partnership with the tech teams, facilitate planning sessions, understand velocity and WIP limits, and provide groomed backlog that doesn't harm efficient delivery
- Create project diagrams, including Business Process Models, Wireframes, User Stories and other technical specifications
- Keep everyone fully engaged with the project progress
- Provide evidence that the requirements have been delivered, and goals have been achieved
- Build relationships with the operational and technical department management of our suppliers
Are you a passionate motor insurance Product Owner or Senior Business Analyst?
Do you have experience of building a best in class proposition in an online trading environment?
Do you like to work proactively with business stakeholders to understand their needs?
Do you like to make sense out of complexity, and work with tech teams to create simple and predictable software delivery?
If this sounds like you, then we want to talk to you.
Some attributes we'd like to see:
- In-depth private motor insurance knowledge (essential)
- Motor insurance industry knowledge specifically in market-leading direct motor propositions including price comparison sites
- Experience of building new or redesigning existing motor propositions to challenge and disrupt the market leaders
- Experience of 3rd party software house management
- Experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst in an agile environment
- Experience in a fast paced commercial environment, perhaps a start-up or SME where you've had autonomy to lead decision making
Research tells us that some candidates are put off from applying because they cannot tick every box. If you think you can help, and you really want to join our growing and exciting business you should apply, even if you are not a complete match with the above.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.