Product Security Engineer
Hybrid role ( 1 day a week from office)
The multinational client I am working with specialises in providing extraordinary and unique holiday experiences across the globe from polar expeditions to flights on private jets. They are currently undertaking rapid transformation plans and are looking for Product Security Engineer to join their information security team in providing security assurance, risk assessments and gap analysis to ensure projects and products are safe, secure and compliant. They are going through an exciting phase of adopting more cloud-based services so there are continuous requirements to conduct security threats, risk and capability maturity assessments and so are hiring a Product security engineer to drive this forward.
Product security engineer
- Design of security controls for their cloud infrastructure, including AWS, Azure, Azure AD, Google Workspaces and other cloud service providers
- Active management of vulnerability tooling and processes
- Assisting in defining risk-appropriate authentication mechanism for internally developed applications
- Development in information security management tooling, providing accurate overview of their risk profile, supporting and ongoing development of information security tooling.
- Providing accurate overview to stakeholders on their risk profile and ongoing development of information security tooling.
The ideal candidate:
- Have proven experience in information security roles or with an interest of transferring into information security
- Be competent with SIEM and log management
- Have an understanding of risk management concepts, information security principles and guidelines, including PCI, Cyber essentials and ISO27001
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud computing environments and cloud specific security risks and controls, including control implementation and use of infrastructure as code.
- Be aware of relevant laws and regulations relating to protection of information, e.g. GDPR
- Have tangible experience in working in fast paced reactive environments with the ability to work under pressure and take ownership of tasks.
If you are interested in exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.