We are currently looking to find a number of Product Technical Specialists in Edinburgh or Peterborough to fulfil the duties of a third party administration company (TPA) working with several market leading life & pension insurance firms. The organisation provide a full range of back office services for the Life & Pensions market through their state of the art platform. They are currently undergoing major growth driven by improving their service to existing clients and on-boarding new firms to their latest client servicing offering.
- Review and answer questions to confirm that commitments made to policyholders in the terms and conditions are being honoured.
- Liaise with the client on a daily basis to understand any queries raised internally or by the client.
- Create and maintain a product repository.
- To find links between different product types / codes
- Use existing Life and/or Pensions product knowledge to suggest to the Workstream lead where multiple 'legacy products' could be combined into single product.
- Train & check other team members data inputs
- Ownership of writing and updating onshore procedure guides and giving technical sign off.
- Other Project work - Assisting with Product Workstream, developing processes, controls, letters and implementing through cascade to the business.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.