A Global Multinational Investment Bank and Financial Services company is looking for a Production Support Engineer within Corporate Bank Production domain or in Corporate Banking subdivisions. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
As a Production Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- accountable to drive a culture of proactive continual improvement into the Production environment through application, user request support, troubleshooting and resolving the errors in production environment.
- Automation of manual work, monitoring improvements and platform hygiene.
- Understand flow of data through the application infrastructure. It is critical to understand the dataflow to best provide operational support
- Proactive event monitoring and ensuring the alerts/events are well handled by referring to runbook and taking initiative in creating new ones if required for future reference
For this vacancy, successful applicants will have to possess strong track record of the followings:
- Recent experience of applying technical solutions to improve the stability of production environments
- Hands on experience in UNIX/ Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience in any one of the Middleware (e.g. MQ, WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss, Apache)
- Supported Oracle/ SQL Server/ Sybase Databases
- Had performed Automation, monitoring and data analytics tools (e.g. Monitoring Tool (Geneos/Nagios), Scheduling Tool (Control-M /Autosys)
- Able to write/ read/ modify/ create scripts in UNIX Shell/ Python/ PERL/ PowerShell.
- Good understanding of ITIL Service Management framework such as Incident, Problem, and Change processes.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
If you are keen to work with a diverse range of solutions using cutting-edge technology, please apply below or contact me for more information.