Our client, a leading local bank, is looking to bring onboard a Production Support Lead, FVP. You will be an experienced hands-on, application support manager who will lead a part of the Application Platform team. The support requirements include Tuxedo middleware, Swift Messaging, Retail investment, Anti Money Laundering and Cheque truncation systems.
- Run day-to-day functional and business technology support including incident and problem management, root cause analysis while always looking for opportunities to improve processes and controls.
- Maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholder teams: business partners, development teams, infrastructure and information security. Expected to drive improvements through influence and strong relationships with managers in other teams, often who need to execute the changes.
- Lead by example especially in high pressure situations
- Manage stakeholders within senior management teams from application, business, infrastructure, security, and operations
- Establish understanding of managing high volume, fault tolerant online and mobile platforms
- Correlate events across multiple systems to proactively surface and resolve deep, underlying issues
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant qualifications
- At least 15 years of experience working in banking IT industry. Relevant domain knowledge in application platforms delivery preferred
- Prior experience in large scale enterprise application development, capacity planning, optimization, re-engineering, and performance fine tuning
- Familiarity with ITIL and/or Six Sigma, Lean process methodologies
- Strong problem solving and program execution skills while being process orientated
- Vendor and contract management
- Solid understanding of resiliency and redundancy designs
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, system backup and restoration methods
- Hands on knowledge in Linux, Unix, Oracle P/SQL, Java, WebLogic, Splunk, SWIFT, messaging middleware, and host-to-host file transfer mechanism