Our client, a leading global insurance syndicate is looking for a Professional Indemnity Underwriter to join their team based in London.
- Underwrite professional indemnity risks within given authority limits and refer risks outside of authority to the more Senior Underwriters.
- Handling referrals and queries from the online system within service levels.
- Maintaining and developing both new and existing broker relationships.
- Take on underwriting administration all the way through to business development activity
- Act as a referral point and mentor to the more junior members of the team
- Experience underwriting London market PI risks
- Strong relationships with marge corporate brokers
If you have experience underwriting Professional Indemnity insurance predominantly covering global business and you are eager to develop your career in underwriting then please apply below.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contract me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.