Eames are currently working in partnership with a Leading Global Insurer, Who are looking for an Underwriter to join their Professional and Management risks renewal team in Leeds. The role is based within the Renewals department, taking care of Professional Management Cyber and Technology Renewals.
- You will work as a member of a team and be pro-active and willing to help brokers across all classes of business.
- You will develop and maintain good relationships internally and externally.
- Have responsibility for renewals and mid-term queries with a desire to be transparent to brokers.
- Underwriting risks in accordance within own personal level of underwriting authority.
- Assisting the team and wider business with ad hoc projects.
In return you will receive a competitive salary + Bonus and Excellent benefits, as well as a hybrid way of working. If interested in applying or hearing more please get in touch with William Hurrell at Eames Consulting.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.