Our client is looking for experienced Risk Business Analyst professional. You will be key to ensuring that our client's needs are met and easily translated into outcomes.
The Professional Risks division are currently undertaking a vendor selection process and commencing the planning work for implementation of the chosen solution.You will undertake activities to drive the analysis of the technology and data requirements.
A strong understanding of commercial insurance is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in similar previous roles and be able to hit the ground running in a fast-moving environment
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to understand the Professional Risks business, its drivers, requirements, capabilities and processes.
- Representing the business to ensure the target solution and deliverables will meet their requirements.
- Facilitating business workshops to understand and extract requirements and specify user stories, ensuring they meet best practice standards for successful delivery through the software development life cycle.
- Undertake analysis on the data to be migrated and work with the business to define the requirements including success criteria of the data migration.
- Supporting the end-to-end successful delivery of user stories in each wave/sprint, working closely with other members of the project team
- Creating clear and concise deliverables to ensure project objectives are well understood and successfully completed.
- Providing and sharing knowledge, experience and ideas to help drive the team forwards.
- Establishing effective communication and collaboration across all impacted areas and stakeholders
Desirable extra skills and experience:
- A strong understanding of commercial insurance is essential for this role ideally within London Markets.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to quickly establish rapport with business and technical SME personnel at all levels.
- Ability to explore and challenge sensitively, mindful of organizational history and culture.
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end policy journey and the insurance business capability model.
- Excellent documentation skills to create clear business requirements, user stories and or visual representations to support delivery.
- Strong understanding of the full SDLC under different methodologies, with experience of working on multiple end-to-end implementations as part of a large programme.
- Good understanding of and exposure to available market leading technologies within the insurance market would be an advantage.
If you are interested, apply with an updated CV now.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.