We’re supporting a regional bank in their search for a senior Program Manager (Data Analytics). This is a bank wide initiative to enhance AI and Machine Learning capabilities.
Responsible for the ownership of large scale programs the Program Manager will help develop bank a wide technology strategy pertaining to the development and deployment of AI and ML solutions such as Hadoop, Spark, YARN, Mesos, Hive and Impala.
Utilising a track record of project and program management roles in large international financial institutions you will manage a team of project managers whilst work closely with technical development and delivery teams, also responsible for delivering high levels of stakeholder management.
Essential skills and Expertise:
- Proven working experience as a financial services technology Programme Manager
- Expertise driving Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics technology solutions design and deployment
- Thought leadership on the adoption of AI/ML, Analytics and Cloud technologies in a broad financial services environment
- Comprehension of the Agile SDLC and software development understanding. Must have deployed Machine Learning solutions into production environments.
- Commercial working exposure to Hadoop, Spark, YARN, Mesos, Hive, Impala, Spark Streaming, Kafka, APIs, Anaconda, R Studio Server, Kubernetes.
- Proficiency in Python, R, Spark, Java. Scala is highly advantageous.
- Proven senior stakeholder management skills, especially working within a highly regulated and process driven environment.
In return you will work to develop the capabilities of the platform as a conduit between high performance business teams and industry leading technologists.
If you are intrested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.