As part of a strategic platform delivery we’re seeking a Program Manager, with proven record in delivering large scale [Commodities] trading technology projects.
Working closely with Traders and C-level executives the Program Manager will need to demonstrate intricate knowledge of the nuances between financial instruments and their respective risk characteristics whilst having a track record delivering multiple trading technology projects.
Essential skills and Expertise:
- Proven working experience as a financial and/or commodity markets technology Project Manager and Program Manager
- Expertise driving Risk and Pricing technology systems (Murex, Numerix, CTRM/ ETRM) deliveries
- Comprehension of the SDLC and basic software development understanding
- Ability to articulate complex trade flows. Physical trading experience advantageous.
- Proven stakeholder management skills, especially working on intense, globally spread trade floors.
In return you will work to develop the capabilities of the platform as a conduit between high performance business teams and industry leading technologists.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.