Programme Director - Insurance - London
A Strategic and Sharp Business Programme Director with expertise in technology, analytics, reporting & visualisation, with at least 5 years leading transformation projects is required on a contract basis to work for a leading Business Process Management company.
The Programme Director will:
- Initiating and setting goals for various programs in accordance with the company's strategic objectives
- Planning the programs throughout their life from conceptualization to completion including processes, milestones, and deadlines
- Keeping senior leadership team informed of the current status of programs using accurate and detailed reports/presentations
- Securing resources and expertise from the client organisation as required, for example, appointing professional advisers to support the project sponsor role
- Co-ordinating and directing end-user input & value management strategy
- Determining and managing risks to the program
The Programme Manager key skills and experience:
- Rich & diverse experience: multi-industry, cross-process domains & functions, global large teams, operations excellence
- Hands-on experience in designing and leading large and complex deal pursuits, customer engagements, and people teams in varied business segments
- Prior experience in roles like Global Operating Leader, P&L Manager, Strategy & Business Planning, Account Delivery Management, Process Consulting/Advisory to drive customer delight and multi-million business outcomes
- Comprehensive experience delivering digital transformation projects on the back of core analytics deliveries
- Experience with projects dealing with integrated solutions using KOFAX TOTAL AGILITY PLATFORM preferred
- Knowledge of Data Science, ML, Text mining & NLP, AI, Deep learning, Cognitive computing
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.