One of the UK's leading insurance brands is currently looking to recruit an experienced Programme Director to join the firm reporting directly into the Global Change Director & COO leading a major transformation programme across their core systems. The company in question are embarking on a significant period of transformation across their technology estate spanning multiple years and are looking for a 'heavy-hitting' programme director to leading the overall business transformation agenda.
The role of Programme Director will involve leading the firms business transformation agenda in line with a number of critical technology implementation. As a result, you will work closely with members of the CIO controlling spend and overall delivery governance. The firm is also transitioning to a more agile/iterative delivery model and as a result, are looking for a PD with experience in this approach. It is also critical that the successful candidate has experience working on high profile, politically charged programmes and be used to working with tough stakeholders, 3rd party suppliers and globally spread teams.
To be considered for the position of Programme Director you will have:
- Experience leading large scale programmes (ideally £50m+) around core systems change and transformation
- Experience of working on iterative programmes and transitioning legacy firms to agile
- Very strong stakeholder management skills and experience at ExCo level
- Strong understanding of business-focused, operations change with a technology edge
- Experience working in the insurance or wider FS sector would be beneficial but not essential
This is a key role working for one of the most recognisable names in the global insurance space and leading a major, multi-year agenda of change. The position will give direct exposure to the CEO and related exco members and be a challenging, forward-thinking opportunity to make a real difference to this legacy business.
For a full role and company overview, please send your CV immediately.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.