The client is a Global Bank and they are hiring for a Programme Governance Lead for their Private Banking Wealth Management team. This can either be a 12 month direct contract with possibility to extend or a permanent position.
- Manage the governance framework and be responsible for its effectiveness in providing oversight and direction to the delivery teams.
- Ensure the portfolio has an effective structure for the management of risks and issues; that they are identified, maintained, reviewed, addressed and escalated in a timely manner.
- Responsible for alignment of portfolio governance with the banks standards, working closely to define the implementation of the standards within programme management plans.
- Support the Programme Managers to ensure adherence to PMS standards, SDF and are consistently maintained across the portfolio
- Provide a portfolio quality assurance capability; conduct scheduled and ad hoc reviews of all programme materials and ensure that programme data is complete and accurate in the enterprise reporting system (Clarity).
- Support the Head of Programme Management in all governance matters, including the transition to Client Journeys and it’s impact on the portfolio
- Partner with the Portfolio PMO to ensure the accurate representation of governance metrics at all senior forums (e.g. GPRC, PRC, etc)
- 15+ years banking experience as a Governance focussed Portfolio Manager or PMO, Business Manager or as a senior Audit partner, within a large-scale multi-year programme
- Consulting experience at a top tier firm preferred.
- PMP or Prince2 certification preferred
- Agile certification preferred
- Excellent application of Programme Governance disciplines (planning, reporting, risk management, QA, document management, financials, benefits, resource management, stage controls, stakeholder management and governance)
- Positive contributor towards team dynamics and cohesion
- Strong practical knowledge of project or programme delivery in an Agile environment.
- Experienced in supporting a global group and ability to work in a highly collaborative manner across the network with a wide range of stakeholders
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration No: R1437484