This is a key role driving the data strategy & roadmap of the bank's finance transformation journey.
- Responsible for the data sourcing strategy,data quality & data flows
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as Finance, Risk, Technology to plan and develop the best sources for multiple data across different business domain and to deliver projects to meet business requirements
- Implementation of policies, standards & cotrols for the programme and provide guidance to the team
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Highly competent in data quality & data management across finance/products domain with a proven track record in data quality initiatives.
- Strong knowledge in IFRS & Global Banking regulations
- Permanent position
Write in with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion.