One of the UK's leading financial services firms are seeking an experience IT Finance focused Project/programme Manager to join them leading a major transformation project. The firm in question are one of the worlds leading finance and insurance providers and are currently in a period of substantial change/transformation across both their internal business functions and technology.
The role of Programme Manager will lead the business in a large scale finance transformation and consolidation initiative. The role will involve implementing a new technology platform (Oracle) and then migrating 5 of their general ledgers onto a new stand-alone single platform. The role will span both technology delivery and more business focused change and transformation. It is key that the successful candidate have a strong knowledge of IT finance projects and ideally have exposure to general ledger or related migration initiatives.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Experience of running IT Finance change projects, ideally in an FS/Insurance/Wealth Mgmt environment
- Experience working with general ledgers or related
- Strong knowledge of IT migration, experience with Oracle would be hugely beneficial
- Strong background working with 3rd party suppliers/vendors
- Strong business engagement experience and exposure
- Senior level stakeholder management experience
Personally you will be able to interact with both technology teams and business focused stakeholders (within finance/accounting) and be highly delivery focused.
This is a business critical role, leading an major initiative for a global FS firm, The role will report directly to the CIO and have exposure to board level execs. For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.