Our client is looking for a Procurement Programme Manager on a 6 month FTC. The purpose of this role is to manage the in-flight transformation from the client's current operational outsourcing contract to a new vendor / third party model.
The organisation are currently transitioning this programme from procurement to implementation phase and are looking for a candidate who will lead the implementation phase successfully. This is a high-profile role within wider internal teams and provides significant external industry exposure. As such, they require strong programme management leadership.
This role will involve taking personal ownership for the successful delivery of the programme, effectively managing programme plans, teams, risks, budget, benefits and communications. With this the successful candidate will be expected to ensure the delivery of all projects under the programme to scope, on time, within budget and all project artefacts are documented. Please get in touch to see the full job specification.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience in managing multi-vendor, complex and large scale transformation programmes, with operating model experience preferred,
- Proven programme management experience in fast moving environments, including consultancy, with ability to navigate uncertainty and a landscape of multiple key players
- Ability to manage multiple work-streams and competing priorities simultaneously
- Keen eye for detail whilst being able to "zoom out" and bring it back to strategic objectives,
- Excellent stakeholder management including the ability to operate with Executive and Board level stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal and people management skills
- Ability to build relationships with a diverse group of individuals and a keen desire to create a high performing and motivating programme environment
- Ability to forward plan and foresee future outcomes, and a commitment to manage programme risks and issues transparently and effectively
- Understanding of insurance operations and systems required
- Programme management qualification desired
- Experience of working with multiple procurement's as part of a project, including use of public procurement rules / frameworks
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.