As the Project Manager, you will be required to;
- Develop and manage the entire suite of digital initiatives for Corporate Banking, to improve customer’s digital experience
- Drive and lead discussions with stakeholders across business, risk and technology to implement appropriate process and software
- Coordinate with multiple functional specialists across the group, prepare and obtain approval for third-party risk management documentation, new product documentation etc.
- Strong focus on measurement of success metrics by being accountable for the tangible value and positive customer experience created from all initiatives undertaken, with unassailable clarity on how they benefit the business
- Facilitate the global roll-out of digital initiatives across all international offices
- Undertake all activities necessary to launch new initiatives, including obtain sponsorship, conduct trainings, preparing user guides and maintain documentation for audit etc.
- Push the boundaries of technology solutions with experimentation, prototyping and creative thinking
- Champion agile best practices, processes and tools
As a successful candidate, you must have;
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing technology projects focusing on customer experience
- Experience managing process improvements and driving cross-functional buy-in
- Experience balancing multiple workstreams with aggressive timelines
- High attention to details, meticulous and able to work in an ambiguous environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence without authority
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment