One of the worlds leading brands in financial services and insurance are seeking an experienced Programme Manager to lead their core legacy infrastructure team.
The role will take the lead of the management and delivery of all core legacy infrastructure initiatives, from the decommissioning of core systems to major upgrades, minor changes and everything in between. The portfolio includes up to 30 projects per year and an annual budget of around £5m. The role has a number of PM's and Analysts working for it and will act as a key member of the technology leadership spanning both IT and the business.
To be considered for the Legacy Infrastructure PM you will have:
- Strong background in Portfolio/Programme Management leading large IT Infrastructure initiatives
- Very strong broad IT Infrastructure knowledge, ideally coming from a hands-on tech background
- Strong background managing large (£5m+) budgets of technology change
- Ability to build relationships with and influence key business stakeholders
- People leadership experience
- Experience in the insurance or wider FS space would be beneficial
This is a critical role within a large, household name brand who are currently in a period of significant change and modernisation. The role reports directly into the CTO and is a delivery focused, IT leadership position.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.