A Programme planner is required within a leading insurance services client to work on a Contract basis from home. This role will support the project manager(s) and SMEs across the Brexit programme and aligned projects.
This is an initial 6 month contract paying inside IR35.
- Work with project manager(s) and SMEs to define WBS and document clear set of project activities.
- Ensure planned activities align to agreed set of outcomes.
- Lead on all aspects of planning
- Facilitate planning workshops to identify milestones, the critical path, dependencies, and planning risks and assumptions.
- Develop MSP reporting to present executive-level MI to senior stakeholders.
- Manage programme dependency log and ensure visibility within plans and prepare reports for relevant fora.
- Provide challenge/assurance on plans, raising risks and issues where identified
Essential Skills/ Qualifications
- Must have finance background, Brexit if possible and must have worked in a planning role for c. 3 years or more.
- Ability to develop complex programme plan and implement and enforcing planning standards and processes
- Demonstrable experience of critical path analysis.
- Any knowledge of finance change, part VII transfers or regulatory applications is highly desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and to be flexible in working practices to align with changing requirements of the programme.
- Knowledge of governance, controls and reporting to an auditable standard
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.