Eames are currently working with a large banking organisation in order to find a Programme Planning, Reporting & MI Lead to support the bank with a huge scale transformation programme.
They are looking for someone who can fulfil the following duties:
- Able to take practical decisions on reporting quality and MI enhancements. Being confident to challenge project reports with delivery teams and propose changes / improvements.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and credibility operating at Senior Leadership team, with necessary gravitas.
- Have experience of mentoring and coaching team members and wider PM team, including those more senior.
- Strong analytical ability; You will need to analyse programme & project data, identify trends and propose recommendations to ensure the Programme avoids issues and can consistently deliver to time cost and quality.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and adopt innovative ways to work smarter.
- Experience of the key attributes of delivering large programmes or portfolios to time, cost & quality:
- RAID management
- Governance processes including Programme Board support
- Budget management and financial forecasting
- Business Case including benefits management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and personal credibility when engaging with a wide group of stakeholders. You will need to interact with other stakeholders often at a level more senior than yourself and be convincing. That requires you to be fully on top of the data and information you are working on, and not being afraid to challenge as appropriate.
- Experienced in producing high quality documentation, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Adaptable and flexible, keeping calm under pressure and able to make practical decisions in response to changes, often in short timelines.
- Problem solving and forward looking.
- One or more recognised portfolio, programme or project management qualifications, e.g. PRINCE2, MSP, P3O, M_o_R, PPSO, APM PMQ or RPP, PMP or PMI.
This role provides the opportunity to work on a monumental programme within a hugely prestigious organisation and will come with a market leading benefit package. If you are currently considering new opportunities and this and you meet these requirements, please apply below or send your CV across for review.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.