The EMEA risk management division is responsible for the independent identification, analysis, reporting and escalation of all market, credit and operational risk exposures arising from UK Group business activities, acting independently of business management and providing an effective challenge process. Within the EMEA risk management division, the recently established EMEA risk infrastructure department brings together change management, middle office and reporting functions.
A project administrator is required to support strategic project execution for the risk department. Sitting in the EMEA risk infrastructure department, the role spans projects across risk.
- The role-holder is responsible for the following:
- Preparing meeting materials (both external and internal)
- Preparing meeting agendas and minutes
- Basic project plan management, reporting and tracking
- Co-ordinating with project managers and senior stakeholders
- Must have experiance in a Risk Regulatory enviorment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Advanced PC skills in MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word