Eames are working closely with a a leading international provider of professional services to clients in the global insurance market to find a Project Administrator to assist the Head of Portfolio Management by undertaking a range of administrative tasks, managing the admin part of projects, and supporting business change and new initiatives function.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for a multitude of tasks on both planned and ad hoc projects
- Providing administrative support to the Portfolio Manager, including arranging meetings, preparing meeting packs and agendas, as well as taking minutes at meetings and feeding back action points to project teams
- Maintaining and updating database of active projects across the division
- Assisting the Portfolio Manager in creating and maintaining project related documentation
- Helping to improve the project related materials and providing support to business projects across the divisions
- Preferably an undergraduate Degree in Business Studies or related subject area
- Methodical and highly organised
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to draft correspondence such as email responses using appropriate business language
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint to an advanced level, including the ability to produce documents to a high standard with appropriate formatting
- Proficient user of email, the internet, and internet-based applications/databases
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and a willingness and interest in learning new skills
- Proactive and effective approach to problem solving
They want to meet with sharp graduates looking to get their start into the insurance market/business change division. If this could be of interest, please send your CV across for review.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.