My Consulting client is looking for a Project Finance Manager to provide robust financial planning, management, tracking and reporting of the functions budget and headcount plans. They will also have direct responsible for the day to day financial management and reporting of key global projects.
- Support the project managers and programme directors across cost & FTE reporting, investment case production, ad hoc analysis and financial decision support to reach targets
- Manage BAU annual operation plan activities including ongoing tracking reporting
- Ensure plans are developed with costed stages and milestones.
- Be accountable for the consolidation and delivery of monthly MI reporting, forecasting and analysis covering both BAU budgets and overall Global Programme costs.
- Attend key leadership committees and provide decision support and business analysis for project management.
Key Experience/ Skills:
- Experience in cost reporting, budgeting and forecasting experience in a complex multinational organisation with a project costing focus
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.