Eames are working closely with a specialist insurer that has a focus on pensions. Based in the heart of the city, our client are looking for applicants coming from a pensions/investments background within insurance.
This role would entail:
- Define, agree and manage project scope to ensure business requirements are understood, agreed and met.
- Establish the project structure then plan, manage, monitor and report on progress whilst managing the expectations of stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate governance is established.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external team members in different locations.
- Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the project team whilst being personally accountable for all project management work which will include:
- Producing key project documents such as Project Initiation Documents and Task Level Plans
- Project Status Reporting
- Budget and Resource Management
- Management of Project Risks, Issues, Dependencies and Change Control Governance.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in exploring this opportunity, please apply below or send your CV across for review.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.