A top tier bank is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in London.
- Work flexibly in an agile fashion to pick up actions from meetings to deliver items themselves (i.e. liaise with regulatory compliance on DTCS issues, work with different global teams to facilitate opinion/feedback/decisions)
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Proven working experience in project management - any work in a credit risk environment would be a bonus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus)
- Investment banking background
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.