A Project Manager is required within a healthcare insurance firm to work on a permanent basis, initially from home.
Our client is looking for outstanding Project Managers with 3+ years' experience to join their team. You will be ready (and excited) to hit the ground running, make a real impact on our client's business and help shape their thinking from day one.
- Scope, plan, and deliver projects and/or programmes, including:
- Follow the project methodology, including use of preferred tools for scoping, planning, and delivery
- Estimate and track project costs/ budgets/ resources and targeted benefits and track/ report progress
- Prepare materials for project governance and status reporting, including progress, risks, and issues
- Attend/ update Project Boards and support/ brief project sponsors
- Work with IT and other departments implement effective project resource planning
- Manage suppliers within the supplier guidelines
- Assist with the ongoing development of the project/ change team
- Mentor and guide less experienced project managers in the team to scope and plan projects and resolve project issues, including:
- Assisting and/or reviewing the scoping and planning of projects and/or programmes
- Assisting and advising on the resolution of issues
- Provide colleagues with technical operational insurance insights and expertise, including technical input on insurance operational considerations during the scoping and delivery of relevant projects
- Assist colleagues with the ongoing development of project methods and tools including:
- Assisting with the review of current use
- Assisting with the design, delivery, and training/ coaching of improvements
- Extensive experience/ expertise in the scoping, planning, and delivery of projects and programmes and organisational change including managing project teams
- Extensive experience/ expertise in insurance operations, including the delivery of projects/ change, and insurance processes, systems, and controls
- Extensive experience/ expertise in project management methods and tools, including the use of Agile
- Preferably, project management qualification(s) and relevant degree
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to work flexibly and prioritise own workloads
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to use a range of PC packages and software with extensive knowledge of spreadsheets and project management tools
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and colleagues and provide reliable and accurate project status information
- Knowledge of project investment appraisal techniques
- A team worker with a collaborative approach
- Positive and highly service oriented outlook
- Strong commercial awareness
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.