A Project Manager is required on a contract basis to work for a Global Bank based in London.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in working as a project manager in an banking environment and come from a background in financial services. Any experience of working with agile programmes will be highly advantageous. As this role will be working in the banking area, previous experience and banking knowledge is advantageous.
The client can pay up to £400 a day outside IR35, dependent on experience. This is a great opportunity to join a leading client and further enhance existing skills.
Essential skills and qualifications:
Project manager with banking experience
- Own project level risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies and oversight of workstream governance and reporting. Ensure these are updated within Clarity tool and consistently aligned with the central PMO
* Own project plan and deliverables, providing status updates to the domain, calling out where and why the project may be deviating from plan and supporting this with evidence
* Monitor testing progress & driving defect resolution
* Working with Product Owner to prioritize key items in the BoW and track project Financials against BoW
* Remove road blocks within the team and escalate issues to Programme manager where necessary
* Represent the work stream at all governance forums as required
* Accountable for delivery of business requirements through all phases of delivery lifecycle
* Lead and facilitate workshops & conversations with all SMEs
* Collaborate with test team to ensure test cases align to acceptance criteria
* Contribute training content to be developed for User readiness
* Prepare materials for senior stakeholder forums
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.