Project Manager- Insurance - Epsom
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with previous experience working in a regulated environment. This is a permanent role with a competitive salary to deliver end-to-end project management.
the Project manager will:
- Ownership of an allocated project with full responsibility for delivering to the parameters outlined in the Project Brief
- Supporting the Senior Project Manager in the creation and refinement of project processes and templates
- Management of the Client and key stakeholders in terms of expectations, agreed scope, timescales, project costs, project invoicing, project resource management
- Reporting on project status, project revenue, project costs & project invoicing
- Management of project risks, change requests and issues throughout the project life cycle
- Management of Relationships & resources with other internal departments such as Business Analysts, Finance, Marketing, Legal and Support/Infrastructure
The Project Manager key skills and experience:
- 5 years + Project Management experience
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience of both waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Leadership of multiple, multi-disciplined teams delivering technical solutions across a variety of platforms
- Seen by clients and prospects as having a can-do delivery focus
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.