Our client is looking for a Project Manager on a 6 month FTC. The purpose of this role is to manage the in-flight transformation from the client's current operational outsourcing contract to a new vendor / third party model. As well as this, they will also be implementing a number of other significant changes, including those relating to the implementation of IFRS17.
They are therefore looking to recruit a Programme Manager to manage the in-flight transformation from the current operational outsourcing contract to a new vendor / third party model. The programme is currently transitioning from procurement to implementation phase and they are therefore looking for a candidate who will lead the implementation phase successfully.
This is a high-profile role within the organisation and provides significant external industry exposure. As such, the client require strong programme management leadership.
This role will involve taking personal ownership for the successful delivery of the programme, effectively managing programme plans, teams, risks, budget, benefits and communications. With this the successful candidate will be expected to ensure the delivery of all projects under the programme to scope, on time, within budget and all project artefacts are documented. Please get in touch to see the full job specification.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of:
- Managing multi-vendor, complex and large-scale transformation programmes, with operating model experience preferred,
- Proven project management experience in fast moving environments, including consultancy, with ability to navigate uncertainty and a landscape of multiple key players
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and competing priorities simultaneously,
- Keen eye for detail whilst being able to "zoom out" and bring it back to strategic objectives,
- Excellent stakeholder management including the ability to operate with Executive and Board level stakeholders,
- Exceptional interpersonal and people management skills,
- Ability to build relationships with a diverse group of individuals and a keen desire to create a high performing and motivating programme environment,
- Ability to forward plan and foresee future outcomes, and a commitment to manage programme risks and issues transparently and effectively,
- Ability to escalate the right risks and issues to the right individuals, at the right time,
- Understanding of financial services operations and systems preferred
- Programme management qualification desired but not required.
- Experience of working with multiple procurements as part of a project, including use of public procurement rules / frameworks such as OJEU
Please note: this role requires experience working in the Financial Services sector. Insurance experience is desired.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.