A regional bank is looking for a project manager to join the team immediately!
You will be liaising with with stakeholders to ensure requirements are met with alignment to the overall objectives of the compliance program and ensure proper planning, execution & successful completion of projects within the stipulated time without compromising the quality of delivery.
The job holder will be primarily involved in the project management aspects of these individual projects.
Key roles and responsibilities
- To maintain complete set of all relevant project documentation including PED’s, project plans, testing approvals, PIR etc in line with the guidelines adopted by the programme.
- To run the monthly Project Steering Group (PSG) meetings for these initiatives
- To chair the Project working Group (PWG) meetings and ensure full alignment and engagement
- Manage all project status updates to key stakeholders
- Manage business analyst, business stakeholders and technology counterparts
- Maintain accurate plans, cost estimates, benefit realisation models, and other typical project management documentation
- To highlight potential risks that arises impacting the scope, time and cost of the project on a real time basis to project managers and stake holders as appropriate
Qualifications and skills
- Industry experience of 10+ years on a similar capacity required
- Strong understanding of operations, compliance or regulatory projects
- Excellent project management skills
- PMP certification would be desirable
- Adept at handling multiple tasks at once and within an extremely deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work within a highly matrixed and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills, both oral and written
- Strong track record of delivering projects which are multifaceted
- Candidates eligible to work in Singapore will be considered
EA Licence: 16S8091|EA Registration Number: R1544112