My client an Insurance company are looking for a Project Manager on a Permanent basis to help drive forward their portfolio or exciting and innovative projects.
Joining the digital applications team your focus will be on the delivery of applications that provide outstanding customer experience to both consumers (brokers and insureds) and capacity (carriers). They are looking for an individual excellent interpersonal skills and strong leadership to take the project from design, through to early deployment of an MVP, improvement, and increased adoption. You will be technically astute and be the liaison for the technical teams, user groups (internal and external) and corporate management. They also expect you to be ambitious and to apply critical thinking, based on your knowledge of the wider industry and other industries.
- Experience of owning software application projects within insurance as a Project Manager throughout the whole life cycle from design and planning to roll out and benefits realisation.
- Influential leader to energise the delivery team and maintain momentum.
- Confident in influencing business leaders.
- Organised, proficient and detailed with excellent written and verbal skills.
- A focus on the importance of delivering a customer experience for all personas that will use the application.
- High-level technical understanding of key items for success of an Agile project such as Release Management, Backlog prioritisation, with experience or a deep understanding of the Scrum Master role.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.