My client an Insurance organisation is looking for Project Manager to join them on an initial 6 month contract.
- An experienced London Market Project Manager with a mixture of strong business and technology delivery experience.
- Responsibilities will be to deliver both existing and new projects.
- Must have London Market knowledge / experience
- Previous experience of selection and delivery of a new Bdx Management system and function is required.
- Experience of designing and building operational processes is required
- Excellent Delivery, planning, risk management skills coupled with good written and oral communication skills.
- Can-do attitude required.
Key Skills Needed:
- Strong Project Management experience within the insurance sector
- Knowledge of Underwriting / Claims / Finance / Actuarial as well as operational processes and technology
- Ability to deliver medium to large sized, complex projects.
- Ability scope and plan projects and resolve project issues/risks/dependencies
- Assist with the ongoing development of project methodologies and tools
- Bring a wealth of insurance experience expertise in insurance operations, including the delivery of projects / change, and insurance processes, systems, and controls.
- Excellent stakeholder experience from C level to 3rd Party vendors / suppliers, ability to work well with internal/external stakeholders at all levels taking a collaborative approach to delivery.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.