Business Change & Transformation - Software Implementation - Life, Pensions and Insurance - Policy Admin System
My client is a leading international provider of professional services to clients in the global insurance market. They have been providing services to insurance clients since 1880s and now have over 2,900 staff in 100 locations, spread across 30 countries. They are already well-established in the sector, providing specialist and bespoke technology solutions, along with systems development and implementation support to numerous insurance-related clients across the globe.
My client is looking for a Project Manager to join their 'InsureTech' technology business.
They are driving forward the development of the Group's insurance technology business to focus on meeting the large and growing demand from global insurance markets for technology services delivered by insurance specialists. The global insurance technology market is growing rapidly with increasing demand from insurers to replace legacy systems, bring new products to market quickly and capitalise on the potential of data and predictive analytics.
The successful candidate will come on board and provide hands-on end to end project management. This will include taking charge of the delivery of insurance/technology projects for the organisation.
This is an exciting time to join the team as they significantly develop their technology business, and individuals can expect to work with high quality colleagues in a fast paced, growing environment that offers great career prospects. Digital innovation is reshaping the insurance industry; you will be helping insurance businesses drive change through the delivery of technology enabled solutions. The future will show an emergence of new and exciting technology advancements which will allow for enhanced staff capabilities and a client centric culture.
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects and pieces of work simultaneously and provide project status reports to key stakeholders as required
- Run workshops to investigate user requirements and complex problems or issues.
- Liaise with the technical teams to ensure that the deliverables are met in accordance with project timescales
- Coordinate with business analysts to ensure user requirements are gathered and prioritised
- Coordinate with business analysts and trainers to ensure that the appropriate level of training is offered when required
- Maintain a close relationship with end users and build a comprehensive understanding of business processes and business terminology
- Manage and mitigate project risks
We are looking for an established Project Manager with experience of working with Internal or external clients, in delivering IT implementation projects. Ideally you will have experience across the full project development life cycle from project inception to post implementation support.
Ideally you will have worked with Agile teams on managing the product backlog, maintaining the roadmap, prioritizing enhancements, establishing timelines, identifying dependencies and critical paths, and partnering with an extended cross-functional team on solution rollout.
- Experience in managing complex IT implementation projects, within a Management Consultancy, System Integrator or Software House.
- Experience of delivering business change, managing IT implementations and technology projects in a complex environment
- Project management experience within an insurer or the insurance industry
- Ability to communicate with and influence senior staff and stakeholders
- Ability to produce high quality project documentation
- Project management certification i.e. Prince II
- Excellent client facing skill
What they can offer you:
A competitive base salary with benefits including 25 days holiday entitlement/paid time off, group personal pension (Up to 5 %), private medical insurance, group life assurance, commuter benefits, childcare vouchers, gym membership discount, employee assistance programme, employee discount scheme with company 'Perks at Work'.
My client is committed to ensuring their people are given continuous learning and development. As well as structured induction programmes and job training, they provide study support for relevant professional qualifications and have a Core Learning & Development Curriculum.
Theyr're also a fun and inclusive place to work where people are truly valued and encouraged to enjoy a host of social and sporting activities available. Quiz nights, tennis tournaments, football matches and a range of other events take place throughout the year.
Want to know more?
Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to be considered for the role or schedule a 100% confidential, non-comital conversation about what this opportunity could offer your career.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.