Project Manager - Cloud
A Project Manager is required on a contract basis to work for a Global Bank based in Edinburgh.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in working as a PM in an banking or financial environment. Any experience of working with agile programmes will be highly advantageous. As this role will be working in the banking area, previous experience and banking knowledge is advantageous.
The client can pay up to £435 a day inside of IR35, dependent on experience. This is a great opportunity to join a leading client and further enhance existing skills.
Essential skills and qualifications:
PM with banking experience
- Solid PM with strong governance and stakeholder management skills with experience in a wide range of technology deliveries.
- Experience of delivering complex technical projects - including a range of infrastructure technologies and platforms. (general)
- Experience of delivery in a azure cloud environment would be beneficial.
- Experience and knowledge of IT security projects and ways of working would be beneficial
- Experience with implementing core infrastructure HW components would be beneficial
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills essential.
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.