This role is for a project manager will be working on various improvement and simplification aspects of the credit lending documentation process. This could be spread across a number of different projects that are running concurrently and at different stages of their project lifecycle delivery. The added dimension of complexity is that the credit lending documentation process flows across global teams, with differing country specific requirements.
The PM will be expected to support the programme manager and take a lead role covering one or more global initiatives. This will cover all stages project lifecycle using waterfall or agile methodolgies across business change or IT system changes.
They will be expected to manage senior stakeholders, coordinate and plan, manage inward and outward interdependencies within faciliate, guide others, perform data analysis and mapping activities, complete various project documentation and present findings / recommendations.
This is a diverse and challenging role and requires significant influencing skills to develop the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, the commitments and change transformation
- Investment / banking experience in the operations / back office area
- Credit lending end to end process
- Credit lending documentation process
- Experience of documentation storage, workflow and business process management tools.
- Documentation process/workflow in an investment / banking environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong relationship management capabilities
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders (including executives, managers, and subject matter experts).
- Communicates ideas, views, and concerns effectively and respectfully and actively participates in exchanges of ideas with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills