A leading financial institution in Singapore looking to project manager focussing on data to channel the power of technology to support the digital & physical banking services operations, developing centralising and standardising technology system in Singapore and overseas branches
- Manage and coordinate technical implementation across application team to ensure smooth operations.
- Plan and collaborate across various application teams to manage technical dependencies.
- Plan technical deliverables, which includes system enhancement and upgrades to ensure project requirement are met within the timeframe and budget.
- Partner with Architects and Developments Lead in ensuring solution design fulfil enterprise design principles, security, and control standards
- Partner with Test Manager to ensure fulfilment of testing such as System Integration, Application Security, User Acceptance are met with quality results
- Strong technical knowledge in real time data streaming
- Competent in Hadoop, Kafka and Tableau
- Have managed and implemented complex retail data projects
- Worked in complex project environment
- Handle digital transformation projects
- Must be able to understand how to prepare and present presentation deck in front of senior stakeholder
- Data domain: must have experience in data project. Significant on data dependency, campaign management and marketing analytics
- Strong knowledge in big data concept and data lake
- Good concept on Agile
- Competitive compensation package
- Permanent opportunity with leading global bank
- Diverse culture and highly skilled technical team
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately for a confidential conversation, or contact me for more information.