My client, a London Market insurance organisation are currently looking for a project manager to drive delivery of delegated authority initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working as a project manager within the London insurance market as well as experience working within the delegated authority business. The successful candidate will also have experience working with both technical and business experts in the areas of data standards, data migration and change to ensure the successful delivery of a centrally managed data solution.
• Proven experience working as a project manager within the London insurance market.
• Experience working within the delegated authority business.
• Previous project and relationship management at a senior level within the insurance market.
• Previous experience on large projects with a complex stakeholder community.
• Experience in running data migration workstreams. Work with business representatives to agree the scope of migration, on-board data on to new platforms and ensure data quality requirements are met.
• Knowledge of technology platforms within the Insurance business – ideally London Market